Friday, June 24, 2011

If Only....

I know, it almost sounds like I'm going to share a poem with you. Hate to break it to you; I'm just here to share my opinion/fact.

If only the world thought like me. You know how much easier things would be? For example, here in Idaho (a little slower than most places in America) driving here is such a pain. When I am 300 feet away from a 4-way stop sign intersection and someone else is already there stopped, they always wait for me to stop at my stop sign before proceeding. You know, if they just thought like me, I wouldn't have to wait at my stop sign for them to go through. That goes for pedestrians too.

Now, that didn't sound very eloquent, but if you were in the situation, you would understand how frustrating it is.

Okay, here's another example with pictures to help you understand. There is a huge sale at a store here and everything for the next week is under ten bucks. My sister likes the store, so I called her to look on the website to see if there was anything she wanted me to buy for her.

This is what she picked out:


And this is how I pictured the skirt on a human:

Pretty similar eh?

Her skirt was Ug. No offense to you personally sis, just your style in clothing.

If she could only see it my way, she would know that that skirt would look like a pair of parachute pants that accent the buttocks.

I have so many other examples, but honestly I just read what I already wrote and I almost fell asleep, so I won't bore you with anything else. However, I do want to get you excited on my upcoming fashion blog. My sister wants me to critique a few of her outfits. Just get excited for that!

2 comments:

  1. Jealous because you know you wouldn't be able to pull it off like I could. Whatev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Secretly, I love that skirt... also those pants...

    ReplyDelete