Thursday, June 9, 2011

Okay, I'm An Idiot

So, I recently (by recently I mean the blog I just posted 30 minutes ago) complained about a couple of teachers that didn't allow me to add their class because of a 15 minute overlap. Well, I have a confession to make:

Okay, so there was another class, the same one, open on Tuesday/Thursday so now I can take all the classes that I need.

But, I'm not as big of an idiot as I sound. I could have sworn that class was just added. Maybe the school read my blog about how mad I was and added another class. Yeah, that must be the reason.

I was thinking about deleting the other post so I didn't sound like such a retard, but I figured someone will get a laugh out of my stupidity.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahhaa! You are such a dork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great now I sound like an idiot too! wow you're taking me on an emotional roller coaster!

    ReplyDelete